Blue Tit Cross Stitch: In Which Your Heroine Displays Signs of Immaturity (Tee Hee! You Said TIT!)

Bit o' background:

SD (my lovely cuddly oh so handy partner) and I both have bird feeders at our respective establishments.

By far our favourite visitors to the seedy buffet are the tits.

Basically because they are called tits and it gives you a very good excuse to say tit which is a fantastic little word.

Oh look there's a tit. Awwww a little blue tit. Goodness! A great tit is nibbling my bell. He he he you said TIT.

tit tit tit tit tit

I don't know if any of that explains the following but it was a quick fun little stitch and I will post the chart up soon.



**snort** you said TIT!
Cotton floss
14  count aida white cotton
2.5 x 3 inches

More Great Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...