Super Sushi Tekka Maki Cross Stitch Chart

This sushi cross stitch chart is free for you to download for your personal stitching pleasure. I am not claiming that this is the only tekka maki sushi cross stitch chart in existence but I had so much trouble finding sushi cross stitch charts that I just gave up and made one myself.

*****
Here are a few more foodie charts for you
*****

It is the perfect size for a Christmas tree ornament or gift tag or a little gift.

Share it! Pin it! Tweet it!
Pin It
Thanks for sharing!



To get the chart (includes the colours):
  • Click on the picture to go to the Google Docs location
  • If you would like to print click the File link at the top left just under the document title and then select Print from the drop down menu.
  • If you would like to save select Download Original from the drop down menu

Check out the rest of my free charts!

More Great Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...