An Extra Hour: Got the TARDIS a Rockin' in Cross Stitch

Yes indeed, the TARDIS is A Rockin'! Finally had time to stitch this TARDIS chart and I really like how it turned out. I have made a few modifications after testing it so make sure you pick up the latest verion HERE.





Today is the day of British Summer Time. In Canada we say Spring Forward Fall Back. But they don't have "Fall" in the UK. They have Autumn. Which does not make for a particularly as intuitive a mnuemonic as Fall Back.

Anyways, what this means is that I get a whole extra hour today. And for someone who is chronically short of time I wanted to make the hour count.

What did you do with your extra hour?

I rarely ever get time to do as much stitching as I would like. I like making charts and that takes time. Stitching hardly gets a look in these days.

But I got a special someone with a birthday coming up and I wanted to make him something personal. We are both Dr. Who fans and if we had a TARDIS I suspect it would frequently be A Rockin'.

With my extra hour I made him this rockin' TARDIS

Have you been able to stitch this one yet?

Did you stitch it for someone else or are you keeping it all to yourself.

Don't have the chart? Find it HERE!

If you like my cross stitch charts please help support me on etsy

More Great Cross Stitch Designs Free to Download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/*pinterest footer*/