Panic Over, The Dumplings are Safe, Count Your Blessings

Apropos of nothing:

I thought my fridge was broken. Which was very upsetting, not the least because Bear and I loaded up on frozen dim sum on Saturday.

I don't handle little upsets like that very well.

But it turned out to be a blown fuse. I almost sent the nice people at BEKO a very angry letter. The fridge is only 2 years old.

Anyways that is one of the reasons why there is no chart today. I got up at 5:30 to find everything thawing out and sad and was faced with the prospect of trying to get the money together for a new fridge. Which made me sad and upset and stressed out. Which makes it difficult for me to do happy things like make cross stitch charts!

Then I decided to count my frikkin' blessings! I can afford a new fridge if I really needed one which is far more than a lot of people these days. It just really burned that the thing is less than 2 years old and seemed to need replacing. Not a great return on investment.

Have you had any little upsets lately that made you count your blessings too?

And then I felt silly for not applying my usual good sense to a situation by checking the sockets and fuses. Duh...

I called Bear. Before and after. He made me feel better and didn't laugh at me.

Alors,

I am sort of happier now that I realised that I have my health and tons of other things that people do with out and I am hoping to get back to charting tomorrow.

Not that it matters but the chart I was going to do today was going to be a mouse and a mouse. There was a little mouse adventure yesterday!

Don't forget to sign up for the new letter using the little email address form at the top right there. Thanks!

More Great Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...