Who ARE All You People? Would Love to Get to Know You!


********
Update January 5th, 2012
Mystery solved!
The Octis have been posted on Craft Gossip
********


Hey there peoples! Me again. Basically I now have to admit that I am a bit of a blogging saddo for checking my stats like 8 MEEEELION times a day and I notice that today I have had 142 visits just this morning.

That is above average! YAY!

I love it that you come here and hopefully you like the charts and stuff but I don't get hardly a peep out of any of you.

Don't be shy! I would LOVE to hear from you. Especially if you also make cross stitch charts. Maybe we can arrange a little chart/designer profile blog post exchange or something. Or include your design in my now-being-thought-about-rather-than-procrastinating-about news letter.

Don't forget to sign up and if you really like a chart please do tweet the link and +1 it and stuff. Think of it as social collateral. If I get enough people visiting here I will be able to quit my day job and make charts for you guys ALL day long.

Wouldn't that be awesome?

Yes indeed.

More Great Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...