Bad Ass Elizabeth Bennet: A Pride and Prejudice Bookmark Cross Stitch Chart

Presenting Miss Elizabeth Bennet! In bookmark form any ways this week's free cross stitch chart features Jane Austin's feistiest heroine.  I have done two versions of this Pride and Prejudice cross stitch bookmark so you can choose which best suits you or the person you are stitching it for. It would make a great little gift for any bibliophile or Austin fan. Or someone who gets a giggle out of sweary-ness. That would be me.

Share it! Pin it! Tweet it!
Pin It
Thanks for sharing!


Jane Austin is ultimate escapism. A wonderful ideal world where everyone is unemployed, nice to each other, and rich. The only current affairs to worry about are affairs of the heart and the most pressing decision of the day is choosing between one fabulously wealthy gentleman and another. And also what bonnet to wear to church.

That being said there still isn't any indoor plumbing, central heating, or aeroplanes. Preferring a double shot skinny latte to tea, I probably would not last very long in Austin-world.

I identify quite strongly with Eliza. I am stubborn, active, and hate pretence. I find it very trying to suffer fools. Also, I am SURE I am my Dad's fave.

To download the chart just right click on the image below and choose Save As. You can then print it out! The DMC colour key is included in the chart but you can use what ever colours or brands you want.


4 comments:

Crafty-Laura said...

That is absolutely hilarious!! Thanks for sharing!! Laura x

Kay said...

These emade me laugh so much!! Thank you for sharing.

Kim said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Love the 'sweary' version! Nicely done! :)

Mrs. K At Home said...

I LOVE these!!! Not only am I an avid stitcher, I am a Janeite too - member of the Jane Austen Society and all that. I almost spit my tea across the room when I saw the second bookmark. Fabulous. Was sent a link to your blog by a friend.

More Great Cross Stitch Designs Free to Download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/*pinterest footer*/