Hungry Koala Cross Stitch Chart to Celebrate 101st

This is my 101st post! To celebrate here is a free cross stitch chart of a hungry koala. It's munching on some gum leaves and looking rather smug. What's not to love about this ridiculously cute Australian animal? Well, maybe there is one thing...

I went to Australia when I was 10 or 11 and we went to this wildlife park where the koalas were sort of running free in the trees. Hats were recommended. My brother and I got to hold one. It pooped on him.

And that, my friends, is a TRUE story.





If you don't fancy looking at your computer to read the chart don't worry. You can download the full size. The DMC colour key is included in the chart but you can use what ever colours you have on hand.


  • Click on the picture above to view the full sized image
  • Right click the full sized image with your mouse
  • Pick Save Picture As
  • Choose a location to save it on your computer
  • Save!
Then you can open it in your application of choice because it is a JPG. And Print it!

If you like my cross stitch charts please help support me on etsy

More Great Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...