Random Lemon Cross Stitch Chart

I am not really sure why a lemon cross stitch chart but it happened and here it is. Still really tired. Work has been crazy this week! I hope this lovely lemon will brighten up your day. I think that a group of them would look really cheerful up in the kitchen or an entrance hall or something.

They are sour things but I love anything lemon flavoured and they remind me of sun and summer and happy times. My folks live in a place where just about everyone has a lemon tree or two in their yard so I guess they kind of remind me of home as well.


Share it! Pin it! Tweet it!
Pin It
Thanks for sharing!


To download all you have to do is right click and save as. The DMC colour key is included in the chart but you could use any colour you want. Even BLUE! How about four of these stitched up in different colours like an Andy Warhol? Now THAT would be cool!

1 comment:

SKL6196 said...

Any idea what size this is if stitched on Aida 14 count?

More Great Cross Stitch Designs Free to Download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/*pinterest footer*/