Game On with The Guild! Free Codex Staff Cross Stitch Chart

I promised you some uber geekery over on facebook earlier this week and here it is: the staff of Codex from The Guild web series. In effing cross stitch!




There hasn't been a TV in my life for about five years now and I LOVE LOVE LOVE youtube. Which is where you find all sorts of amazing stuff you would not expect in a forum for home made video.

I recently discovered a Somalian food channel that made my taste buds self implode. Like I knew that people in Somalia must eat food but what amazing food! Anyways if you haven't seen The Guild click on the link up there.

There must be a gamer girl in your life who would love this. Man-stitching is so HOT doods.

Game on! This cross stitch chart is available in my Craftsy pattern bank and is totally FREE! CLICK HERE
If you like my cross stitch charts please help support me on etsy

New Related Posts

/*pinterest footer*/