Movember? What the Heck Am I Supposed to Do With That?

Are you a human female? Do you suffer from a deficiency in testosterone that renders you unable to grow a mustache? Are you feeling excluded by the facial hair fest that is Movember? The month in which men raise awareness of men's health issues such as prostate and testicular cancer by growing mustaches?

****** 
Sign up for the free newsletter! Exclusive charts and printables starting July 2013
Click Here******

Cancer, even those of exclusively male anatomy, affects EVERYONE. I have a male partner, a dad, a brother, uncles, cousins, and friends who all could be faced with prostate or testicular cancer. So why am I excluded in this effort to raise awareness? Simply because, as a female, I can't grow a mustache.

Bet you never guessed that my soap box was quite so ready to hand.

For some reason it is OK to talk about "saving the boobies" (ugh seriously I thought people would be more concerned with saving lives) but not OK to talk about saving the penises. Which is too bad because I am working on a penis themed sampler. Classy.

If you are a fella grow that 'tache. If you are testosteronically challenged why don't you stitch up this super soup strainer sampler and raffle it off at the end of the month at your office or church or whatever and donate the proceeds to the cancer charity of your choice.

Share it! Pin it! Tweet it!
Thanks for sharing!




I totally stole this from 157 websites. Really. I needed a picture of a mustache and google images came back with this template that must have been posted by everyone and their mother. I have no idea where it came from originally which makes it pretty much public domain. Plus it's for a good cause. Get over yourself.

Right click and save as peoples.

More Great Cross Stitch Designs Free to Download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/*pinterest footer*/