I Couldn't Come Up With a Clever Title for this Mop and Bucket Cross Stitch Chart

You may have noticed that the posting schedule has become rather erratic recently. This is due to life becoming rather erratic recently. I have a large and challenging project on at work which leaves me rather dry at the end of the day.

But you can find inspiration in the weirdest places. This mop and bucket cross stitch chart happened because I have taken to mopping the floors more often. There is something very satisfying about a bucket of soapy water and a shiny floor and a house with less dust.

Share it! Pin it! Tweet it!
Thanks for sharing!

mop and bucket cross stitch chart


I was trying to come up with some sort of clever Valentine-ish pun to put in it.

Like:
You floor me
You're a stardrops
All others pail in comparison
I soap you'll be my Valentine
Water you doing tonight?

Fail

Anyways

Right click and save as. The image is quite large and will be more readable when you download it. The DMC colour key is included in the chart but you guys seem to be great at coming up with your colours for the charts. It is so fun to see. If you stitch this one send me a link or a pic and you could be a reader of the week!

More Great Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...