Free Happy Easter Bunny Cross Stitch Chart

Hello peoples! Today I have a seasonal free cross stitch chart for you. I think this happy Easter bunny pattern is simple and easy enough to stitch up in time for the holiday.

 What are your Easter basket memories? Did you ever get anything that now seems a bit strange?

When I was a kid my brother and I would get these weird inflatable Easter bunnies with the rest of our Easter basket treats. The bunnies were about three feet high. They tended to be pink, blue, or yellow and they would always be holding an inflatable carrot. Very confusing because the carrot is not really a seasonal veg for Easter time. And I have no idea what happened to them. Maybe they were the same ones each year?

Share it! Pin it! Tweet it!
Thanks for sharing!

free happy easter bunny cross stitch chart. right click and save as.


Right click and save as! And don't forget to let me know if you have stitched up a Hancock's House of Happy cross stitch chart. If you send me a pic or a link you could be featured as reader of the week. I actually have three or four people I need to post up so stay tuned for that later this week.

Check out the House of Happy Zazzle store for these great mugs!

More Great Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...