Maneki Neko Free Cross Stitch Chart. Lucky Cat was the Winner by a Whisker!

Yes peoples Lucky Cat won by a whisker. I could not have planned that pun any better if I tried. This was really fun. I might do it more often in the future. Did you vote for your choice? Let me know if you liked voting for the free chart of the week. If you stitch this chart let me know. You could be featured as Reader of the Week!

This maneki neko chart was the winner and is sure to bring you good stitching fortune. You can download the chart for free at my Craftsy store. It is a pdf because the chart was too large to post as an image.

Share it! Pin it! Tweet it!
Pin It
Thanks for sharing!




If you voted for Stitch in Time do not despair. You can download it as a PDF for just a couple bucks:



Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter which is starting in July. There will be free charts exclusive to the letter. Also there will be some other neato stuff.

More Great Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...