Taking a Leek. And a Short Break in Wales.

Get it? eh? Taking a LEEK. In WALES. Ahhhh, I crack myself up. Yes peoples I am going to be in Wales for about a week. Let me know if you are from Wales and what you do for fun there! We will be in Snowdonia.

In the meantime here is a really half assed cross stitch chart of this most noble vegetable. Which I can't imagine anyone wanting to cross stitch a leek even if they are Welsh but there's nowt so queer as folk. Right click and save as.





If you like my cross stitch charts please help support me on etsy

2 comments:

Shaunterria said...

I really like this chart! I think I am going to add a smile at the bottom to make it kawaii :)

--shaunterria--ca11i0pe.blogspot.com--

Hancock said...

You definitely have to send in a pic of that :-)

More Great Cross Stitch Designs Free to Download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/*pinterest footer*/