Pickles are SO Rood! So Here is a Cross Stitch Chart of One. Being Rood.

Thanks to everyone on the facebook page for leaving your suggestions for what the next free cross stitch chart should be. I was intrigued by a request for Pickles. Which are quite a rood food if you ask me. If you ask anyone else they will have no idea what you are talking about and think you are insane.

Here is a rood pickle being rood. Again, if you ask me, there are endless applications and situations for which this cross stitch is perfectly appropriate. A nudist's kitchen for example. A post vasectomy celebration. Birthday present for a canning enthusiast. Sexy, tangy times people. Mmmm hmmm! Sexy, tangy, times.





Right click and Save As on the image below to get the chart. I haven't included a colour key because there are only a few and you can pick your favourites.




If you like my cross stitch charts please help support me on etsy

More Great Cross Stitch Designs Free to Download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/*pinterest footer*/