Free Cross Stitch Chart: Dr. Who Cyberman

Another Dr. Who cross stitch for you to download. It's a cyberman! And it's Free! Because I have some nice silver metalic thread I hardly ever get to use.






If you don't fancy looking at your computer to read the chart don't worry. You can download the full size. 

Click on the picture above to view the full sized image
 Right click the full sized image with your mouse
Pick Save Picture As
Choose a location to save it on your computer
Save!

Then you can open it in your application of choice because it is a JPG. And Print it!

You will need three shades of grey (or silver!) and some black.

If you like this chart why not check out my other charts by browsing the site. There is a another great Dr. Who cross stitch chart of the lovely TARDIS

Not a stitcher but would like this stitched? Why not tweet it or email it to a stitchy friend? Drop a few hints.

Subscribe or follow me on twitter to catch all the free charts.

If you like my cross stitch charts please help support me on etsy

More Great Cross Stitch Designs Free to Download

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/*pinterest footer*/